The digital strategy is part of the business strategy and considered to be the main growth engine for most companies. No matter what kind of business you have, you must have an up-to-date digital strategy. A digital strategy should have 5 main components:
- What are the opportunities and or challenges of your business in the digital arena?
- What are the business goals and needs that can be achieved by digitization?
- What differentiates your business and how can you highlight this uniqueness?
- What is the digital vision? And what digital assets need to be established or strengthened to realize the vision?
- Mapping and prioritising relevant initiatives into a clear and effective work plan.
Today digital marketing is probably the most important marketing strategies for most companies. The digital marketing responsible for the brand awareness the brand engagements and loyalty. The digital marketing uses tactics such as Advertising with PPC campaigns on search engines and social media, Re-marketing, email campaigns, influencer marketing and content marketing etc. Effective digital marketing plan should start with realistic goals and budget based on relevant case study and reliable information. 4 Basic elements of Digital marketing:
- Define the right target audience
- Define the best digital channel for each consumer segment
- Define the right journey and funnel for each segment
- Monitor and optimize the funnel
The e-commerce scene is full of dilemmas. What products to market in which markets? How to differentiate the brand from competitors and also be profitable? Which technology platform is the most appropriate and effective? Can the sale to the end consumer hurt the delicate relationship with the distributors and / or business partners? And many more important questions to think about, analyze them and prepare an effective, profitable and executable multi-year work plan. 5 important stages for your eCommerce operation:
- Define the goals of your eCommerce project.
- Write the business plan and marketing plan to achieve those goals
- Design the consumer experience
- Choose the right technology platform
- Monitor and optimize the conversions